by Asa Sparks
(aka Robert Fulcrum)
* Going up is fun and scary.
* Going down is scary.
* Bottoming out hurts (wear clean underwear).
* Being high makes you vulnerable.
* It takes more than one to make things work.
* Life is continual change from balance to imbalance and back.
To read more of Asa’s stories at USADS, visit these links:
Uncle Willie and the G. P.
Uncle Willie and the New Car
Uncle Willie Shoots a Ford
Uncle Willie Gets Masseused
For more, click on the USADEEPSOUTH Articles Page.
Want to leave a comment on Asa’s story?
Please visit our Message Board
or write Ye Editor at email@example.com.
Back to USADEEPSOUTH - I index page
Back to USADEEPSOUTH - II index page